Wednesday, June 9, 2010

10 Wedding Trends That I Love (Part 1)

1. Peonies & Wild Flowers
I love these flowers for bouquets and decor! Seriously, every time I see photos of them it takes my breath away and I freak out a little bit.

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg






2. Un-Traditional Wedding Dresses
My biggest nightmare might be me one day walking down the isle in a traditional wedding gown. No offense to those of you who choose that - you should wear whatever makes YOU happy and feel like the prettiest girl in the world. I'm pretty un-traditional when it comes to almost everything, and when I see the dresses that are out there, I can't help but want something that will shake the norm - but also be beautiful!
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg
NewImage.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...