Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 Wedding Trends That I Love (Part 3)

5. Giant Trees

I think I love trees for a couple of reasons. First, they are one of the most beautiful things in nature. Each one is unique. Secondly, they seem so Godly. They are firmly planted with their roots deep in the ground. This is how I want my life and marriage to be.

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

"But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit." Jeremiah 17: 7-8

6. Flags and Ribbons and other hanging decor. No deep meaning for why I love these. They are just fun! (and pretty!) I'm a kid at heart and these bring back the feelings of my joyful childhood...

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

NewImage.jpg

Mwd104359_win09_garland_xl


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...