Tuesday, June 1, 2010

J.Crew Wedding Finds

I went through J.Crew's website today. I have always loved their wedding selection. These items are so sophisticated and timeless.

Dresses for the bride...

Principessa Gown $1,950.00

Cotton Cady Erica Gown $850


Jewelry for the Bride...

Crystal Bib Necklace $150 (on sale for $95)

Luxe Cocktail Bracelet $98

Crystal Patch Necklace $128 (On sale for $78)

FENTON/FALLON™ for J.Crew Rock-and-Roll Necklace $225


Dresses for the Bridesmaids...

These dresses come in all kinds of colors!

Silk Taffeta Lorelei Dress $215

erez
Silk Taffeta Bow Monde Dress $250

Strapless Silk Taffeta Gracen Dress $215


Adorable dresses for the Flower girl...

erez
Girls' Cotton Organdy Wildflower Dress $88

erez

Girls' Tattered Maggie Dress $168

erez
Girls' Taffeta Cupcake Dress $168


I believe I have now found the direction that my blog will take. Since I'm obsessed with wedding and fashion blogs, I might as well put myself to work finding my favorites - and share them with you.

I will post wedding inspiration of all kinds, and sprinkle in favorite inspirations for interior design and everyday fashion, any photography projects I come up with...and anything else that I randomly feel like sharing! If you have ideas for me, let me know. :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...