Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lauren & Jeff Wedding

Yesterday, Green Wedding Shoes featured a wedding photographed by Ashley Rose. I love it! I think I have decided that colorful weddings are my favorite. What do you think?

First, let me comment on her bouquet. Its so perfect!


Again, my favorite thing - non matching bridesmaids! And their dresses are very cute.


Ahh! Where do I begin!? The fabric isle! The Pinwheels! The flower piece above the ceremony spot! :) Wow...






Little paper airplanes to show seating...


A kite tale for the guestbook...




Her hair piece! It was made by her event planner, Jesi Haack.




And such a cute cake and food table!

I think this has been my favorite wedding so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...