Friday, August 20, 2010

Is it Really Friday?

For some reason today really feels like Monday. I guess I won't be disappointed when tomorrow turns out to be Saturday! Yay!

I am so behind in blogging, so I've decided to touch on each of my favorite things I've found. I'll give you my favorite couple images from each, and if something sparks your mind, just click the link to see the rest! :)

1. These underwater pictures take my breath away .
Found on 100 Layer Cake.

2. This vintage bride & her vintage bridesmaids on Ruffled.

3. This wedding from a couple months ago...There are so so many good things about this: the vintage theme, all of the colored chairs..the double freaking rainbow...! Found on Green Wedding Shoes.


4. This amazing DIY for making your flags stand out straight! So awesome. Found on Oh Happy Day.


5.
This gorgeous dress found on Lovely Bride.

6. This mountainous, fall wedding found on Style Me Pretty. I'm ready for fall...how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...