Thursday, September 9, 2010

Inspiration to Last for the Week

Hello! I'm heading out this afternoon to DC for the ASLA Annual Meeting and Expo, then to Miami for the HD Boutique Show. So excited! I'll be working showing the incredible products that FermobUSA has to offer. Thrilled to be featuring the new Sixties chair (below) along with all the other classics.
Here are some things to share before I head out...

1. Asian chicks have amazing style. I've said it once, I'll say it again. Its true. I'm not one for elegant weddings, but this one has found a place in my heart. I just love her dress and bridesmaids dresses and invites...just classy and beautiful. Found here. This is a quote from the bride that I think is so sweet.

"How did the two of you meet? Tell us your story.
We met at church when I was in the 4th grade and he, the 6th. Our parents (who are good friends and hang out in the same circle) used to have choir practice every Saturday night at church, so we grew up playing hide-and-seek and capture the flag. We made fun of each other relentlessly. You know what they say: if a guy makes fun of you, he likes you!
"

2. Beautiful Idaho Wedding. Forget going to Iceland for a gorgeous background. Just go to Idaho! Its gorgeous! Found here. I love the tepees and their cowboy boots!



3. Downhome Sweet California Wedding. Another wedding right up my alley - ribbons, flags, colorful confetti, white cake and ceremony under the trees...found here.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...