Friday, October 15, 2010

Catching Up

I've been in the mood for other things over the past week or so, so now I'm catching up on new beautiful wedding things...here are some highlights of what I've found...

1. Sweet Anniversary Session
I love everything about the session, but especially the cuddle photo. Found here.

2. Gorgeous Loving Wedding Day The photographer posted photos from the entire wedding day. I am enthralled by the love that they obviously share. Just look at their faces throughout the day. So cute. And everything about their wedding is perfectly designed, from the bridesmaid dresses, setting, sign above the ceremony, wedding dress, flowers, ahhh the list goes on... Found here.















3. Sweet Farm Wedding I'm loving the simplicity and natural beauty. Found here.





4. Montana Wedding Scenery, cute little boy, gorgeous head peice. Found here.


5. Cute Dessert Table How amazing is that pink ruffle cake? Found here.




6. DIY Seating Chart Learn how to do it here!

7. DIY Tea Cup Candles Learn how here!

8. Just Because...I love this. Ahh. Asians have awesome taste. I'm sure I'll never be able to afford such things...but a girl can dream. Found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...