Friday, February 18, 2011

Chair Sign, Rainbow Confetti, Orange Kittens

Good Friday, my friends! It's been a while...I've been so busy at work! Speaking of work...you should like us on Facebook. It's much appreciated :) Here are some cute things I'd like to share...

1. I really love this little sign for the bride and grooms chairs. Its different and adorable. Found here.


2. There is something just so simple and pretty about colorful confetti. I love how they put it in those books...Found here. Also, her dress is lovely.



3. I just need to let you in on my yearning for a kitten...an orange one preferably (I had two orange ones growing up and they were the best). When I get my own place this is the first thing on my agenda. All images found on weheartit.com.







4.
When I get my kitten, I will give him one of these to live in. Found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...